A highly customisable design that accurately and consistently doses pulses of pressurised gas at extremely short intervals.
Power, speed & efficiency
Hammerforce’s pulse valve can be adapted and scaled for a wide range of systems, from traditional industrial processes to high-performance niche applications.
Pulse valve benefits
|Power||Maximised instantaneous wave pressure|
|Efficiency||Maximised specific energy extraction|
|Speed & precision||Precise millisecond dosing with microsecond pulse duration accuracy/control|
|Robustness||Best practice design with high/low temperature durability|
|Lifetime cost||Retrofittable, low BOM cost, low energy and maintenance costs|
|Pressure distribution||Lifetime of high pressure due to balanced architecture and robust sealing|
|Safety & compliance||Intrinsic safety and designed for regulation compliance|
Example industry applications
|Atomic layer deposition/etching||Atomised flavourings||Avalanche/Bird scaring|
|Coating deposition||Cold gas thrusters||De-icing|
|Filter jet cleaning||High-harmonic generation||Sorting|
Better by design
The components and construction of our valve IP deliver competitive advantage, as well as efficiency, sustainability and safety benefits:
- integrates with small, light and low cost versions of well-accepted actuator technologies
- easy in-line serviceability reduces maintenance costs
- lack of cavities for hygienic applications
- low complexity valve and actuator assemblies allow localisation and simplified supply chains
- low cost actuated valve packages can encourage investment in automation, and less risk to manual operators.